Terms and Conditions
- No responsibility will be taken by SYDWEST FENCING for damage to any underground pipes including but not limited to electricity, water, stormwater, sewer and pool pipes, Repairs to any such pipes will be at the customer’s expense.
- The customer is responsible for the exact location of the fence. This includes the correct location of boundary pegs. SYDWEST FENCING accepts no responsibility for incorrect boundary markings and fence location. If there is an existing fence, SYDWEST FENCING will build your new fence on the same fence line.
- Removal of the old fence means only the old fence. Any shrubs, trees, vines wire or rubbish of any sort will not be removed by SYDWEST FENCING. SYDWEST FENCING will not remove earth that is excavated from holes unless otherwise arranged.
- SYDWEST FENCING may require you to trim back any branches, shrubs and vines etc, overhanging the boundary line. SYDWEST FENCING accepts no responsibility for damages to plants or gardens, however all care will be taken.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that the details in the quotation are correct. Any variations of the quote will incur extra costs.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that local fencing regulations are adhered to. These regulations include materials used, maximum height permitted etc.
- The customer that is named on the quotation is responsible for collecting other parties’ payments and is responsible for notifying the other parties of the starting date for construction. It is also the responsibility of the customer named on the quote to ensure that SYDWEST FENCING has access to all properties at the time of installation. All animals must be secured prior to SYDWEST FENCING accessing the property/properties.
- 40% deposit is required on acceptance of the quote, with the further 60% payment due on the day of completion. A charge of 5% of the total price may occur if this agreement is not met. Fencing materials supplied by SYDWEST FENCING remain the property of SYDWEST FENCING until full payment has been received.
- All work will be performed in a workmanlike manner with due diligence. Workmanship is guaranteed for three years. There is no extra charge for digging into rock, rubble or tree roots.